“Don’t read my diary when I’m gone. OK, I’m going to work now, when you wake up this morning, please read my diary. Look through my things and figure me out"

- Journals, Kurt Cobain

   
"Just a boy and a little girl
Trying to change the whole wide world
Isolation
The world is just a little town
Everybody trying to put us down
Isolation"


lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

Dumb


Me siento terriblemente mal. No sé que me pasa. No logro comprenderme. Mi mente no funciona como debería. Quiero que desaparezcas, y como no es posible, desapareceré yo por un momento.

"My heart is broke
But I have some glue
Help me inhale
And mend it with you
We'll float around
And hang out on clouds
Then we'll come down
And have a hangover
Have a hangover
Have a hangover
Have a hangover

Skin the sun
Fall asleep
Wish away
Soul is cheap
Lesson learned
Wish me luck
Soothe the burn
WAKE ME UP"


Es tan simple echarle la culpa de tus problemas a otra criatura desagradable de este mundo.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Cheap Regrets © 2013

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates