“Don’t read my diary when I’m gone. OK, I’m going to work now, when you wake up this morning, please read my diary. Look through my things and figure me out"

- Journals, Kurt Cobain

   
"Just a boy and a little girl
Trying to change the whole wide world
Isolation
The world is just a little town
Everybody trying to put us down
Isolation"


lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

Holy Ghosts


Estoy atravesando una fase depresiva "hago bien la cejilla o me pego un tiro" Me siento mal. Creo que me fracturé el dedo índice. Mi vasoconstricción me afecta mentalmente. Necesito calmarme.
Tengo que preparar un arreglo (de voz) para Hold The Line, lo que quiere decir: tendré que practicar mucho. No me va a salir. Creo que puedo, sé que puedo. Basta de tanto nihilismo. Basta de tanto positivismo.

"Nothing on the top but a bucket and a mop
And an illustrated book about birds
See a lot up there but don't be scared
Who needs action when you got words"

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Cheap Regrets © 2013

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates