“Don’t read my diary when I’m gone. OK, I’m going to work now, when you wake up this morning, please read my diary. Look through my things and figure me out"

- Journals, Kurt Cobain

   
"Just a boy and a little girl
Trying to change the whole wide world
Isolation
The world is just a little town
Everybody trying to put us down
Isolation"


sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2009

Nothing's ever built to last


Me empiezas a caer mal. Demasiado diría yo. Pagá las consecuencias de tus actos. No esperes que yo siga siendo la misma. Todo cambió.

"Did you try to live on your own
When you burned down the house and home?
Did you stand too close to the fire?
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone

When it's time to live and let die
And you can't get another try
Something inside this heart has died
You're in ruins"

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Cheap Regrets © 2013

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates