“Don’t read my diary when I’m gone. OK, I’m going to work now, when you wake up this morning, please read my diary. Look through my things and figure me out"

- Journals, Kurt Cobain

   
"Just a boy and a little girl
Trying to change the whole wide world
Isolation
The world is just a little town
Everybody trying to put us down
Isolation"


lunes, 26 de octubre de 2009

This is starting to sound the same


La gente espera todo de uno. ¿Qué pasa cuando necesitás algo? No puedes esperar que alguien se acuerde de tí, porque es imposible. ¿Yo soy la egocéntrica que sólo pienso en mí, yo no tengo empatía? ¿Qué les queda a ustedes? Seres del inframundo. Los odio a todos, sí. Ojalá que los pise un camión en la avenida más desolada. Y no esperen que yo les avise...


"She'll come back as fire, to burn all the liars,
And leave a blanket of ash on the ground
"

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Cheap Regrets © 2013

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates