“Don’t read my diary when I’m gone. OK, I’m going to work now, when you wake up this morning, please read my diary. Look through my things and figure me out"

- Journals, Kurt Cobain

   
"Just a boy and a little girl
Trying to change the whole wide world
Isolation
The world is just a little town
Everybody trying to put us down
Isolation"


domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010

Round and Around



Acabo de darme cuenta que tengo un CD de The Beach Boys. Buscando el otro día los encontré por ahí. Nunca me había dado cuenta. 
Me acaban de regalar Delicate Sound of Thunder :D Ya lo estoy escuchando, es genial. Y me prometieron un de Fleetwood Mac, así que estoy feliz.
Y ahora me voy a terminar el horrible trabajo práctico de Geografía para mañana.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Cheap Regrets © 2013

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates