“Don’t read my diary when I’m gone. OK, I’m going to work now, when you wake up this morning, please read my diary. Look through my things and figure me out"

- Journals, Kurt Cobain

   
"Just a boy and a little girl
Trying to change the whole wide world
Isolation
The world is just a little town
Everybody trying to put us down
Isolation"


viernes, 18 de junio de 2010

Here today


Hoy es tu cumpleaños nro. 68, Paul Y necesito escribirte algo, porque tu música me cambió la vida. Desde chiquita que te escuchaba y te adoraba. Pero ahora enloquecí y necesito que vengas a visitarme. Te hice una torta y en casa te cantamos el feliz cumpleaños como lo fanáticos que somos. Te deseo lo mejor y que haya Paul para rato.


"What about the time we met?
Well, I suppose that you could say
That we were playing hard to get.
Didn't understand a thing,
But we could always sing.

What about the night we cried?

Because there wasn't any reason

Left to keep it all inside.
Never understood a word,
But you were always there with a smile"

P.D.: ¿Recordás cuando te preguntabas que pasaría cuando tuvieses 64?

1 comentarios:

Winston Stanley dijo...

Will you still be sending me a valentine,
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?

Publicar un comentario

 

Cheap Regrets © 2013

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates