“Don’t read my diary when I’m gone. OK, I’m going to work now, when you wake up this morning, please read my diary. Look through my things and figure me out"

- Journals, Kurt Cobain

   
"Just a boy and a little girl
Trying to change the whole wide world
Isolation
The world is just a little town
Everybody trying to put us down
Isolation"


sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

If the world is so wrong, then you can take it on with one song


- Mañana tendriamos que ensayar para el viernes 30, pero no puedo.
+ Conseguí el footswitch Fender.

Desde ahora me propongo a pensar positivo. Si algo asombrosamente malo pasó hoy ¿Por qué algo asombrosamente bueno no puede pasar mañana?
En realidad es muy difícil que mantenga ese pensamiento por más de dos días, pero eso no va al caso. Esta entrada es muy espontánea.

"To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility"

- Kurt Cobain

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Cheap Regrets © 2013

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates