“Don’t read my diary when I’m gone. OK, I’m going to work now, when you wake up this morning, please read my diary. Look through my things and figure me out"

- Journals, Kurt Cobain

   
"Just a boy and a little girl
Trying to change the whole wide world
Isolation
The world is just a little town
Everybody trying to put us down
Isolation"


martes, 5 de enero de 2010

Sugar coma


¿Qué puedo contar? Hoy hice lo mismo de siempre. Anoche arreglé mi amplificador. Unos cuantos golpes al parlante y ya no hacía más interferencia. Creo que me quebré un hueso de la mano izquierda, me duele mucho. Es como si se me trabaran los huesos, no sé.
Estuve mirando Lost y después leí un poco de La noche quedó atrás. Ya leí 50 páginas de las 692 :D
Hace un calor insoportable, tuve que salir afuera unas horas también porque no se soporta acá adentro. Me puse protector solar porque no quiero quemarme ni un poquito.
Me pregunto porqué todas las mañanas abro el clóset y no encuentro más que vestidos. ¿De dónde salieron?
Bueno, me voy yendo a editar unas cosas con el photoshop para mi blog y el de Ani.






Mi flequillo desastroso =D

"Do what you want
Cause I'll do anything and...
I'll take the blame
Baby, you're dying.

It's yours, it's mine
Cause I'll do anything and...
I'll take the blame
Baby, you're dying.

He said I'll never ever ever go away
He said he'd always always he would always stay
They said they'd never ever ever go away
They said that they would always, they would always stay

And in your eyes
I thought I saw everything and...
I'll take the blame
Baby, you're lying.

Do what you want
Cause I tried everything and...
I'll take the blame
Baby, I'm dying

He said I'll never ever ever go away
He said he'd always always he would always stay
They said they'd never ever ever go away
They said that they would always they would always stay

He was good tonight
He cried tonight
I was not surprised

He said I'll never ever ever go away
He'd said he'd always always he would always stay
He said he'd never ever ever go away
He said he'd always always he would always stay

Baby, you wanted to die
Baby, you wanted to die
Now you decide
Help me arrive
Let him make rise
Baby, all your lies
Now you decide!"

1 comentarios:

Ailén dijo...

Sí, hacía un calor ayer insoportable :S Me gusta la foto tuya que subiste en este post :) No te había visto con flequillo, jaja x)
Saludos n_n

Publicar un comentario

 

Cheap Regrets © 2013

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates